The Store does not automatically collect any data with the exception of information stored in cookie files.
Cookies are small files which are installed on the end device of the User and enable use of the Store's websites. They typically contain the name of the website they originate from, time of their storage on the end device and a unique number.
The entity installing cookies on the end device of the User and accessing them is the Store Operator.
Cookie files are used for:
1. adjusting the contents of the Store's websites to the preferences of the User and optimisation of use of the Store's websites; in particular, cookies enable identification of the User's end device and correct display of the website by adjusting it to the User's individual needs;
2. creating statistics, which helps to understand how Users use the Store's websites and enables improvement of the structure and contents of the websites.
The Store uses two basic types of cookie files: session cookies and persistent cookies.
Session cookies are temporary files stored in the end device of the User until he or she leaves the website or closes the browser window.
Persistent cookies are stored in the end device of the User for a period specified in their parameters or until their removal by the User.
The Store uses the following types of cookie files:
1. "strictly necessary" cookies, which enable using the Store's services, e.g. cookies used for authentication purposes;
2. "security" cookies used for detecting authentication abuse
3. "performance" cookies, which enable collecting information about the way the Store's websites are used;
4. "functionality" cookies, which enable saving User settings and interface personalisation data, such as selected language and location, font size, website layout etc.
5. "advertising" cookies, which enable providing Users with advertising content tailored to their interests.
In many cases, the browser allows storing cookie files in the User's end device by default.
Store Users can change their cookie settings at any time. In particular, settings can be changed so that cookies are not enabled automatically or the User is notified whenever a cookie file is installed on his or her end device. Detailed information on managing cookies can be found in your browser settings.
Please note that limiting the use of cookie files can reduce the functionality of the Store's websites. Cookies installed on the User's end device can also be used by advertisers and partners co-operating with the Store Operator.
More information on cookie files can be found at http://www.allaboutcookies.org or in the "help" section of your browser.